The FT2 Program
Your training program will kick off for two weeks in FROSCH’s training facilities in North Carolina. Following your week of initial training, you’ll be assigned to a FROSCH office location near your home. Training will continue over the course of the next six months via webinars and industry coursework, under the guidance of a mentor in your office. By the end of six months, you’ll be fully equipped to start growing your client base and crafting the most exciting of travel itineraries to the most amazing places on earth.
- Create and manage all travel arrangements for varying clientele.
- Provide customer service and support with a high degree of initiative, confidentiality, and professional demeanor.
- Utilize FROSCH resources to stay aware of international affairs and events which ultimately affect travel.
- Pursue, complete, and thoroughly utilize all assigned training properly.
- Maintain poise and project positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies.
- Ability to input, review for accuracy, and/or retrieve information from computer databases or spreadsheets.
- Contribute and collaborate in a team environment.
Are You a Good Fit?
- Must have a High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university is a plus
- Previous experience in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism, or Event Planning is also a plus
- Strong proficiency with computers and modern office equipment
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Superb communication skills
- Capable of managing a demanding workload, as well as following up and providing a premium level of service to clients
- Ability to multi-task, assist where needed, have strong attention to detail, resolve problems independently, and work well under pressure
- Impeccable listening skills, willingness to learn, and the ability to work well in a team environment